Technical translations require an expert; someone who doesn't just speak the language — Dutch in our case — perfectly, but also has a fertile imagination and in-depth knowledge of a wide range of fields.
That expert should have experience working with many different kinds of media.
After all, technical translations aren't limited to just printed instruction manuals and general product documentation — they also include operating system software and firmware, HMI, Help files, and technical marketing materials.
The wide range of subjects we deal with on a daily basis includes:
- Camera surveillance, intrusion prevention, fire safety, security, and access control systems
- Filtration, ventilation and air-conditioning technology
- Industrial automation and robotics
- Telecommunications and telephony (mobile and landline)
- Advanced high-power electronics
- HiFi, computer and IT systems
- Dredging, crane and automotive technology
- Floor and sports floor systems
Tech companies can be copious users of translation. Because technical documents often involve lots of repetition, efficient reuse of existing copy can lead to valuable savings in time and money. For that reason we use advanced translation software (Déjà Vu, SDL Trados Studio, and memoQ). We also work closely with developers to make sure our clients reap the benefits of modern technical opportunities.
Request a quote
If you have any further questions about what we can do for you, or if you'd like a quote, please feel free to contact our team. We'd be happy to discuss the translation solutions that suit you best.